How to create Anime makeup looks
Many girls are unaware of how to achieve appropriate anime makeup looks. Many people search for adorable anime girl ways but cannot discover solutions that satisfy them. Don’t worry if you’re one of them. I’m going to share some fantastic suggestions with you on creating adorable anime girl looks that will brighten your day.
What is Anime Makeup
Many people are unaware of anime makeup trends. Before moving further, let’s explore what anime Makeup looks like.
The anime style is a popular Asian style. If you do not have any corner to corner eyes, you’ll need to use a correction pencil and shadows to give them some focal expression. In any case, making huge slanting eyes isn’t enough. It would help if you also had long and padded eyelashes, as well as jumbled-up eyebrows. Similarly, applying a pastel pink tone to the skin and making a few cheeky wipes with bright lipstick is essential.
In anime makeup look, the most focused part of the face is the eyes and lips.
Anime Eye Makeup Tutorial
Detail for anime character makeup looks
- 15-20 Minutes
Makeup Products for Tutorial
- Basic foundation and concealer
- Eyeliner black
- White Eyeliner Pencil
- Charcoal Eyeshadow
- Basic Mascara
- White Eyeshadow
- First of all, apply a base to your face and eyes. This may be done using foundation, concealer, or compressed powder. (Don’t skip this step. Otherwise, your eyeshadow will not last long)
- Apply white eyeshadow over the entire eyelid and to the eyebrow.
- Apply a metallic eye shadow on the inner eyelid and 1 centimeter above it, but not to your eyebrow.
- Blend in the corners with a charcoal or black eyeshadow to add depth.
- Draw a broad line beneath your eyelid with a white pencil eyeliner; when you reach the teardrop duct, continue approximately 1cm to your nose, make that point, and draw a small line to the peak of your eyelid.
- Make a regular upper eyelid line with your liquid eyeliner until you reach the edges. Produce two lines at the edges that should flow in the same direction as your natural eyelashes to create false long lashes.
- Draw seven small false lines spiraling downward of the midline with the eyeliner.
- Last but not least, apply mascara to thicken your eyelashes.
This specific eye makeup is also known as anime eyeliner look.
Things That Need To Use Anime Lips
- Lip brush
- Vaseline or gel liner
- Liner in liquid
- lips glossy
Anime Lips: A Step-by-Step Guide
- It would help if you first masked your lips using concealer.
- Then apply the lighter of two (not identical) lipstick or lip tints on your lips, focusing on the outside edge of your lips.
- Apply the black lipstick on the inside of the two lips’ middles.
- While you wait for the soft and washed-out natural 3D look, mix the darker color towards the outside with your lips or a lip brush.
- You can use transparent lip gloss to make your lips look more natural and hydrated if you want.
How can you make Anime Lips?
- First and most important, properly clean your lips.
- Then, using concealer (of your choice), make a blank image on your lips.
- Now take some of your lipstick. Put some on your lip brush, then apply it to the interior of your lips.
- Then, softly touch your lips with your fingers to get a natural look.
- Then, draw the lines using your lip brush and Vaseline or gel liner.
- The most crucial feature of slope lips is their natural lip lines. Smudge the line with your finger or two tips. Also, you must ensure that there are no lines between your skin and your lips.
- After that, choose a darker shade of any lip gloss. Apply it to the inside area of your lips.
Things To Avoid
The fact that the top tab is not used to decorate the activity speaks for itself. Upper eyelashes might be irritating to certain people’s eyes. Yes, you can’t use eyelashes, but it doesn’t mean you can’t have great big eyes. Torn ends due to a misplaced eyelash line.
Creating unique anime makeup ideas is so popular that all you have to do is utilize the appropriate makeup method. You may learn such strategies from several instructions, which are available on various websites and papers and Tutorials on YouTube.